Arizona State vs UCLA Prediction, Odds, Spread, Line & Over/Under for Feb. 21 College Basketball Game
Arizona State vs UCLA Basketball Game Info
Arizona State Sun Devils (10-15, 6-9 Pac-12) vs. No. 13 UCLA Bruins (19-5, 11-4 Pac-12)
Date: Monday, February 21, 2022
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Pauley Pavilion — Los Angeles, CA
Arizona State vs UCLA Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ASU: (+720) | UCLA: (-1200)
Spread: ASU: +13.5 (-114) | UCLA: -13.5 (-106)
Total: 131.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: ASU: (N/A) | UCLA: (+2500)
Arizona State vs UCLA Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: UCLA Bruins win (94.0%)
Arizona State vs UCLA Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- UCLA is 70-24 in 94 all-time head-to-head matchups against Arizona State.
- Arizona State defeated UCLA, 87-84, in their last meeting on Feb. 5, 2022.
- Arizona State is 7-2-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last 10 games against UCLA.
- UCLA is 5-0 ATS in its last five home games.
- The total has hit the under in 11 of Arizona State's last 16 games.
- The total has hit the over in each of UCLA's last six games against Arizona State.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.