Arizona vs Oregon Basketball Game Info
Arizona Wildcats (17-8, 11-8 Pac-12) vs. Oregon Ducks (16-5, 11-4 Pac-12)
Date: Monday, March 1, 2021
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Matthew Knight Arena – Eugene, OR
Arizona vs Oregon Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ARIZ: (+168) | ORE: (-200)
Spread: ARIZ: +4.5 (-110) | ORE: -4.5 (-110)
Total: 139.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ARIZ: (41%) | ORE: (59%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: ARIZ: (N/A) | ORE: (+5500)
Arizona vs Oregon Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Arizona vs Oregon Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Oregon defeated Arizona, 63-61, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Feb. 13, 2021.
- Oregon is 51-35 all-time in 86 head-to-head games against Arizona.
- Oregon is 5-0 in the last five head-to-head games against Arizona.
- Arizona defeated Washington, 75-74, in its most recent game on Feb. 27, 2021.
- Oregon defeated California, 74-63, in its most recent game on Feb. 27, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!