Week 7's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Arizona Wildcats and Colorado Buffaloes.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Arizona vs Colorado Point Spread
The Buffaloes are 6.5-point home favorites against the Wildcats. Colorado is -106 to cover the spread, while Arizona is -114 to cover as the 6.5-point underdog.
Arizona vs Colorado Over/Under
The over/under for the Arizona vs Colorado Week 7 college football matchup is set at 45.5, with -112 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under.
Arizona vs Colorado Moneyline
The Wildcats vs Buffaloes moneyline has Colorado as a -260 favorite, while Arizona is the +205 underdog on the road.
Arizona vs Colorado Betting Trends
- Colorado is 15-8 straight up in 23 all-time head-to-head matchups against Arizona.
- Colorado defeated Arizona, 24-13, during their most recent meeting on Dec. 5, 2020.
- Arizona is 0-7 straight up in its last seven away games.
- The total has hit the under in nine of Arizona's last 13 games.
- Colorado is 1-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Colorado's last six games against Arizona.
Arizona vs Colorado Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ARIZ: (+205) | COLO: (-260)
Spread: ARIZ: +6.5 (-114) | COLO: -6.5 (-106)
Total: 45.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ARIZ: (N/A) | COLO: (N/A)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.