Appalachian State vs Georgia Southern Week 15 Game Info
Week 15 College Football Game
Appalachian State Mountaineers (7-3, 5-2 Sun Belt) vs. Georgia Southern Eagles (7-4, 4-3 Sun Belt)
Date: Saturday, Dec. 12, 2020
Time: 6 p.m. EST
Venue: Allen E. Paulson Stadium – Statesboro, GA
Appalachian State vs Georgia Southern Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: APP: (-400) | GASO: (+300)
Spread: APP: -8.5 (-112) | GASO: +8.5 (-108)
Total: 45.5 – Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: APP: (53%) | GASO: (47%)
Appalachian State vs Georgia Southern Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Appalachian State: (76.2%) | Georgia Southern: (23.8%)
Appalachian State vs Georgia Southern Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Georgia Southern defeated Appalachian State, 24-21, on the road in the most recent head-to-head matchup between these two programs on Oct. 31, 2019.
- Appalachian State is 18-15-1 in the 34 all-time, head-to-head matchups against Georgia Southern.
- Appalachian State is 1-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Appalachian State's last seven games.
- Georgia Southern is 4-2 ATS in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in nine of Georgia Southern's last 13 games.
- Appalachian State lost to then-No. 25 Louisiana, 24-21, at home in its most recent game in Week 14.
- Georgia Southern defeated Florida Atlantic, 20-3, at home in its most recent game in Week 14.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.