Angels vs Rangers Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for May 18
The Los Angeles Angels are among the MLB squads in action on Wednesday, up against the Texas Rangers.
Before you do any MLB betting on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's everything you need to know.
Angels vs Rangers Game Info
- Los Angeles Angels (24-15) vs. Texas Rangers (16-19)
- Date: Wednesday, May 18, 2022
- Time: 8:05 PM ET
- Venue: Globe Life Field -- Arlington, Texas
Angels vs Rangers Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: LAA: (-166) | TEX: (+140)
- Spread: LAA: -1.5 (+106) | TEX: +1.5 (-128)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (+104) | Under: (-128)
Angels vs Rangers Probable Starting Pitchers
The Los Angeles Angels will give the start to Shohei Ohtani (3-2, 4.06 ERA) looking for win No. 4 on the season, and the Rangers will turn to Dane Dunning (1-2, 4.06).
Angels vs Rangers Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Angels win (53.4%)
Angels vs Rangers Moneyline
- Texas is a +140 underdog on the moneyline, while Los Angeles is a -166 favorite on the road.
Angels vs Rangers Spread
- The Rangers are +1.5 on the runline against the Angels. The Rangers are -128 to cover, and the Angels are +106.
Angels vs Rangers Over/Under
- A total of 7.5 runs has been set for the Angels-Rangers contest on May 18, with the over available at +104 and the under at -128.
Angels vs Rangers Betting Trends
- The Angels have come away with 15 wins in the 25 contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- This season, Los Angeles has come away with a win four times in six chances when named as a favorite of at least -164 or better on the moneyline.
- Los Angeles and their opponents have hit the over in 17 of their 35 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Rangers are 12-12 in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 50% of those games).
- When it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +138 or longer, Texas has a 3-5 record (winning just 37.5% of its games).
- Texas has had an over/under set by oddsmakers 35 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 16 of those games (16-15-4).