The MLB slate on Thursday includes the Los Angeles Angels taking on the Oakland Athletics.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the vital information regarding this matchup.
Angels vs Athletics Game Info
- Los Angeles Angels (44-60) vs. Oakland Athletics (40-66)
- Date: Thursday, August 4, 2022
- Time: 4:07 PM ET
- Venue: Angel Stadium -- Anaheim, California
Angels vs Athletics Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: LAA: (-124) | OAK: (+106)
- Spread: LAA: -1.5 (+172) | OAK: +1.5 (-210)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Angels vs Athletics Probable Starting Pitchers
The scheduled starters are Janson Junk (1-0) for the Los Angeles Angels, and Paul Blackburn (6-6) for the Oakland Athletics.
Angels vs Athletics Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Angels win (56.4%)
Angels vs Athletics Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Athletics-Angels, Oakland is the underdog at +106, and Los Angeles is -124 playing at home.
Angels vs Athletics Spread
- The Athletics are +1.5 on the spread (-210 to cover), and Los Angeles is +172 to cover the runline.
Angels vs Athletics Over/Under
- A total of 8.5 runs has been set for the Angels-Athletics contest on August 4, with the over available at -106 and the under at -114.
Angels vs Athletics Betting Trends
- The Angels have been favorites in 58 games this season and have come away with the win 30 times (51.7%) in those contests.
- This year, Los Angeles has won 23 of 46 games when listed as at least -124 or better on the moneyline.
- Los Angeles' games have gone over the total in 43 of their 99 opportunities.
- The Athletics have won 38.8% of the games this season they were the moneyline underdog (33-52).
- Oakland is 30-49 (winning only 38% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of +106 or longer.
- Oakland has played in 98 games with over/under set, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 39 times (39-54-5).