The Tuesday schedule in the MLB includes a matchup between the Los Angeles Angels and the Detroit Tigers.
Before you do any MLB betting on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's what you need to know.
Angels vs Tigers Game Info
- Los Angeles Angels (59-76) vs. Detroit Tigers (50-84)
- Date: Tuesday, September 6, 2022
- Time: 9:38 PM ET
- Venue: Angel Stadium -- Anaheim, California
Angels vs Tigers Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: LAA: (-134) | DET: (+114)
- Spread: LAA: -1.5 (+146) | DET: +1.5 (-178)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-112) | Under: (-110)
Angels vs Tigers Probable Starting Pitchers
The scheduled starters are Mike Mayers (1-1) for the Los Angeles Angels, and Eduardo Rodriguez (3-4) for the Detroit Tigers.
Angels vs Tigers Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Angels win (54.8%)
Angels vs Tigers Moneyline
- Detroit is the underdog, +114 on the moneyline, while Los Angeles is a -134 favorite at home.
Angels vs Tigers Spread
- The Tigers are at the Angels, and are +1.5 on the runline. The Tigers are -178 to cover the spread, and the Angels are -146.
Angels vs Tigers Over/Under
- An over/under of 8.5 has been set for Angels-Tigers on September 6, with the over being -112 and the under -110.
Angels vs Tigers Betting Trends
- The Angels have won in 34, or 51.5%, of the 66 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- Los Angeles has a mark of 12-15 in contests where oddsmakers favor them by -154 or better on the moneyline.
- Los Angeles and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 57 of their 130 opportunities.
- The Tigers have won 33% of the games this season they were the moneyline underdog (31-63).
- In games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +130 or longer, Detroit has gone 17-44 (27.9%).
- Detroit has played in 116 games with a set over/under, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 43 times (43-66-7).