The Los Angeles Angels versus the Boston Red Sox is on the MLB schedule for Thursday.
All the information you need to make smart wagers on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Angels vs Red Sox Game Info
- Los Angeles Angels (16-10) vs. Boston Red Sox (10-15)
- Date: Thursday, May 5, 2022
- Time: 1:35 PM ET
- Venue: Fenway Park -- Boston, Massachusetts
Angels vs Red Sox Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: LAA: (-142) | BOS: (+120)
- Spread: LAA: -1.5 (+118) | BOS: +1.5 (-142)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Angels vs Red Sox Probable Starting Pitchers
The starting pitchers are Shohei Ohtani (2-2) for the Los Angeles Angels, and Rich Hill (0-1) for the Boston Red Sox.
Angels vs Red Sox Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Angels win (50.6%)
Angels vs Red Sox Moneyline
Looking at the moneyline for Red Sox-Angels, Boston is the underdog at +120, and Los Angeles is -142 playing on the road.
Angels vs Red Sox Spread
The Angels are at the Red Sox and are favored by 1.5 runs on the spread. The Angels are +118 to cover the runline, with the Red Sox being -142.
Angels vs Red Sox Over/Under
A combined run total of 7.5 has been set for Angels-Red Sox on May 5, with the over at -115 and the under at -105.
Angels vs Red Sox Betting Trends
- The Angels have been victorious in eight, or 57.1%, of the 14 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- This year, Los Angeles has won two of five games when listed as at least -148 or better on the moneyline.
- Contests with Los Angeles have gone over the total set by bookmakers in nine of 22 chances this season.
- The Red Sox have been the underdog on the moneyline 13 total times this season. They've gone 4-9 in those games.
- When it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +126 or longer, Boston has a 1-4 record (winning just 20% of its games).
- Boston has combined with opponents to go over the total seven times this season for a 7-17-1 record against the over/under.