Angels vs Red Sox Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for May 3
The MLB's Tuesday schedule includes the Los Angeles Angels facing the Boston Red Sox.
Before you do any MLB betting on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's what you need to know.
Angels vs Red Sox Game Info
- Los Angeles Angels (15-9) vs. Boston Red Sox (9-14)
- Date: Tuesday, May 3, 2022
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- Venue: Fenway Park -- Boston, Massachusetts
Angels vs Red Sox Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: LAA: (-130) | BOS: (+110)
- Spread: LAA: -1.5 (+134) | BOS: +1.5 (-162)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Angels vs Red Sox Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Los Angeles Angels looking to Noah Syndergaard (2-0), and Michael Wacha (2-0) taking the ball for the Boston Red Sox.
Angels vs Red Sox Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Red Sox win (65.4%)
Angels vs Red Sox Moneyline
- Los Angeles is a -130 favorite on the moneyline, while Boston is a +110 underdog at home.
Angels vs Red Sox Spread
- The Red Sox are +1.5 on the spread (-162 to cover), and Los Angeles is +134 to cover the runline.
Angels vs Red Sox Over/Under
- The over/under for the Angels versus Red Sox game on May 3 has been set at 8.5, with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under.
Angels vs Red Sox Betting Trends
- The Angels have been victorious in eight, or 61.5%, of the 13 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- This season, Los Angeles has been victorious four times in eight chances when named as a favorite of at least -126 or better on the moneyline.
- Los Angeles and their opponents have hit the over in eight of their 20 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Red Sox have gone 3-9 in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 25% of those games).
- In games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +108 or longer, Boston has a 3-7 record (winning only 30% of its games).
- Boston has played in 23 games with over/under set, and has combined with opponents to go over the total six times (6-16-1).