The Wednesday schedule in the MLB includes a matchup between the Los Angeles Angels and the Tampa Bay Rays.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the vital information about this game.
Angels vs Rays Game Info
- Los Angeles Angels (21-11) vs. Tampa Bay Rays (18-13)
- Date: Wednesday, May 11, 2022
- Time: 7:07 PM ET
- Venue: Angel Stadium -- Anaheim, California
Angels vs Rays Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: LAA: (-120) | TB: (+102)
- Spread: LAA: +1.5 (-230) | TB: +1.5 (+188)
- Total: 7 -- Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Angels vs Rays Probable Starting Pitchers
The scheduled starters are Shohei Ohtani (3-2) for the Los Angeles Angels, and Shane McClanahan (2-2) for the Tampa Bay Rays.
Angels vs Rays Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Angels win (52.1%)
Angels vs Rays Moneyline
The Angels vs Rays moneyline has Los Angeles as a -120 favorite, while Tampa Bay is a +102 underdog on the road.
Angels vs Rays Spread
The Rays are 1.5-run favorites against the spread for this matchup with the Angels. The Rays are +188 to cover, while the Angels are -230 to cover as a 1.5-run underdog on the runline.
Angels vs Rays Over/Under
An over/under of 7 has been set for Angels-Rays on May 11, with the over being -115 and the under -105.
Angels vs Rays Betting Trends
- The Angels have been victorious in 12, or 63.2%, of the 19 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- Los Angeles has a mark of 10-7 in contests where sportsbooks favor them by -120 or better on the moneyline.
- Los Angeles and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 14 of their 28 opportunities.
- The Rays have been the moneyline underdog six total times this season. They've gone 2-4 in those games.
- Tampa Bay has gone 1-3 in games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +102 or longer (25%).
- Tampa Bay has combined with opponents to go over the total 15 times this season for a 15-14-2 record against the over/under.