Anderson dos Santos vs Andre Ewell Betting Lines, Odds and Prop Bets For UFC Fight Night
Cover Photo: Getty Images
dos Santos vs Ewell Date & Fight Info
UFC Fight Night
Anderson dos Santos (20-7-0) vs. Andre Ewell (14-5-0)
Date: Saturday, April 20, 2019
Time: The prelims begin at 4 p.m. EST. The dos Santos vs Ewell fight is the first fight on the card.
Venue: Bon Secours Wellness Arena – Greenville, SC
dos Santos vs Ewell Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- dos Santos: (-110)
- Ewell: (-110)
- Draw: (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- dos Santos: Points or Decision (+290)
- dos Santos: KO/TKO (+750)
- dos Santos: Submission (+340)
- Ewell: Points or Decision (+300)
- Ewell: KO/TKO (+360)
- Ewell: Submission (+1200)
dos Santos vs Ewell Betting Trends & Stats
- Ewell leads dos Santos in significant strike accuracy (35.57 percent to 27.06 percent).
- Ewell leads dos Santos in reach (75" to 70").
- Ewell holds a four-inch advantage in height (5' 11" to 5' 7").
- Both fighters weigh in at 135 lbs.
- Both fighters are coming off losses in their last fights.
dos Santos vs Ewell Prop Bet
All dos Santos vs Ewell UFC Fight Night prop bets can be found on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- How Will Fight End: Points (+100) – The odds suggest this will be a close fight given the -110 moneyline odds for both fighters. Additionally, with both fighters coming off losses, they might be more careful and calculated in this one. If that's the case, you can expect a slower fight that will see the final bell ring.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.