Cover Photo: Getty Images
Overeem vs Oleinik Date & Fight Info
UFC Fight Night
Alistair Overeem (44-17-0) vs. Aleksei Oleinik (57-11-1)
Date: Saturday, April 20, 2019
Time: The prelims begin at 10 a.m. EST. The main fight card is scheduled for 1 p.m. EST.
Venue: Yubileyny Sports Palace – Saint Petersburg, Russia
Overeem vs Oleinik Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Overeem: (-270)
- Oleinik: (+210)
- Draw: (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Alistair Overeem: Points or Decision (+750)
- Alistair Overeem: KO/TKO (-160)
- Alistair Overeem: Submission (+2200)
- Aleksei Oleinik: Points or Decision (+1000)
- Aleksei Oleinik: KO/TKO (+1000)
- Aleksei Oleinik: Submission (+380)
Overeem vs Oleinik Betting Trends & Stats
-Overeem leads Oleinik in significant strike accuracy 61.39 percent to 48.94 percent.
- Overeem leads Oleinik in takedown accuracy 62.22 percent to 39.13 percent.
- Both fighters have the same 80" reach.
- Overeem is looking to grab back-to-back wins after suffering consecutive losses his two previous fights.
- Oleinik is looking to get his first-career three-fight winning streak in the UFC.
Overeem vs Oleinik Prop Bet
All Overeem-Oleinik UFC Fight Night prop bets can be found on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Overeem to Win by Points (+750) – There isn't too much value on the knockout here, so with this prop, you're banking on Aleksei Oleinik's experience over 69 fights keeping him in this bout. Oleinik is fighting in his home country so that should provide some extra motivation for him to stay on his feet for the full time, even if that doesn't result in a victory.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.