Alabama vs Auburn Point Spread, Over/Under, Moneyline & Prediction [College Football Week 13]
Week 13's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Alabama Crimson Tide and Auburn Tigers.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Alabama vs Auburn Point Spread
The Crimson Tide are 20.5-point road favorites against the Tigers. Alabama is -110 to cover the spread, while Auburn is -110 to cover as the 20.5-point underdog.
Alabama vs Auburn Over/Under
The over/under for the Alabama vs Auburn Week 13 college football matchup is set at 57.5, with -112 odds on the over and -108 odds on the under.
Alabama vs Auburn Moneyline
The Crimson Tide vs Tigers moneyline has Alabama as a -1400 favorite, while Auburn is the +790 underdog at home.
Alabama vs Auburn Betting Trends
- Alabama is 46-32-1 in 79 all-time head-to-head matchups against Auburn.
- Alabama defeated Auburn, 42-13, in their last meeting on Nov. 28, 2020.
- The total has hit the under in four of Alabama's last six games against Auburn.
- The total has hit the under in 11 of Auburn's last 14 games against SEC opponents.
- Alabama is 2-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last eight road games against Auburn.
- Auburn is 3-6 ATS in its last nine games this season.
Alabama vs Auburn Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Alabama Crimson Tide wins (88.5%)
Alabama vs Auburn Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ALA: (-1400) | AUB: (+790)
Spread: ALA: -20.5 (-110) | AUB:+20.5 (-110)
Total: 57.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.