AF vs Nevada Basketball Game Info
Air Force Falcons (2-2, 0-0 Mountain West) vs. Nevada Wolf Pack (5-2, 0-0 Mountain West)
Date: Friday, Dec. 18, 2020
Time: 10 p.m. EST
Venue: Lawlor Events Center – Reno, NV
AF vs Nevada Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: AFA: (+610) | NEV: (-900)
Spread: AFA: +11.5 (-110) | NEV: -11.5 (-110)
Total: 130.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: AFA: (33%) | NEV: (67%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: AFA: (N/A) | NEV: (+25000)
AF vs Nevada Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Air Force: 10.0%
AF vs Nevada Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Nevada defeated Air Force, 88-54, in the most recent meeting between these teams on Feb. 4, 2020.
- Nevada is 5-0 in the last five head-to-head matchups against Air Force.
- Nevada is 9-1 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups against Air Force.
- Nevada is 13-2 in the 15 all-time, head-to-head matchups against Air Force.
- Air Force lost to Drake, 81-53, in its most recent game on Dec. 13, 2020.
- Nevada defeated San Diego, 79-72, in its most recent game on Dec. 14, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.