Air Force vs Hawaii Odds, Spread, Location, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 8
Air Force vs Hawaii Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 8
Air Force Falcons (4-2, 2-1 MWC) vs. Hawaii Rainbow Warriors (4-2, 1-1 MWC)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 19, 2019
Time: 11 p.m. EST
Venue: Aloha Stadium – Honolulu, HI
Coverage: CBS Sports Network
Air Force vs Hawaii Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: AFA: (-165) | HAW: (+140)
Spread: AFA: -3.5 (-110) | HAW: +3.5 (-110)
Total: 66.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: AFA: 56% | HAW: 44%
Air Force vs Hawaii Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Hawaii defeated Air Force, 34-27, at home in the most recent meeting between these programs on Oct. 22, 2016.
- Air Force is 3-2 in its last five head-to-head matchups against Hawaii.
- Air Force is 6-4 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups against Hawaii.
- Air Force defeated Fresno State, 43-24, at home in Week 7.
- Hawaii lost to No. 14 Boise State, 59-37, on the road in Week 7.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.