Air Force vs Boise State Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 4
Air Force Falcons (2-0, 0-0 Mountain West) vs. No. 20 Boise State Broncos (3-0, 0-0 Mountain West)
Date: Friday, Sept. 20, 2019
Start Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Albertsons Stadium – Boise, ID
Air Force vs Boise State Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: AFA: (+225) | BSU: (-285)
Spread: AFA: +7.5 (-105) | BSU: -7.5 (-115)
Total: 55 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: AFA: 55% | BSU: 45%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: AFA: (+25000) | BSU: (+25000)
Air Force vs Boise State Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Boise State defeated Air Force, 48-38, on the road in Falcon Stadium at U.S. Air Force Academy, Colorado, in the most recent meeting between these two programs last season on Oct. 27, 2018.
- Air Force is 3-2 in its last five head-to-head matchups against Boise State.
- Boise State is 4-3 in its seven all-time, head-to-head matchups against Air Force.
- The home team is 5-2 in the seven all-time meetings in this series.
- Air Force defeated Colorado, 30-23 (OT), on the road in Boulder in Week 3.
- Boise State defeated Portland State, 45-10, at home in Boise in Week 3.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.