Montes vs Shields Fight Info, Date & Time
2021 Professional Fighters League — Main Card Lightweight Bout
Abigail Montes (2-0-0, 1 KO, 0 Submissions) vs. Claressa "T-Rex" Shields (1-0-0, 1 KO, 0 Submissions)
Date: Wednesday, October 27, 2021
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the main card, which begins at 6 p.m. EST.
Venue: Hard Rock Hotel and Casino — Fort Lauderdale, FL
Montes vs Shields Odds & Betting Info
All PFL 2021 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Abigail Montes: (+260)
- Claressa Shields: (-320)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Montes by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Montes by Points: (N/A)
- Montes by Submission: (N/A)
- Shields by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Shields by Points: (N/A)
- Shields by Submission: (N/A)
Montes vs Shields Prediction
PFL 2021 Montes-Shields prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Claressa Shields (88%)
Method of Victory: KO/TKO (82%)
Montes vs Shields Betting Trends & Stats
- Abigail Montes defeated Teresita De Jesus Lopez, by KO/TKO, in her most recent fight on April 2, 2021.
- Claressa Shields defeated Brittney Elkin, by KO/TKO, in her most recent fight on June 10, 2021.
- Montes is fighting out of Guadalajara, Jalisco, MX.
- Montes' average length of fight is 11:07.
- Shields is a two-time Olympic Gold Medalist (2012 & 2016)
- Shields became the fastest in boxing history to win world titles in three weight classes.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.