Cover Photo: Getty Images
76ers vs Raptors Game 2 Info
NBA Playoffs: TOR leads 1-0
No. 3 Philadelphia 76ers (51-31, 20-21 Away) vs. No. 2 Toronto Raptors (58-24, 32-9 Home)
Date: Monday, April 29, 2019
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Scotiabank Arena – Toronto, Ontario
76ers vs Raptors Betting Info & Series Price
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PHI: (+220) | TOR: (-270)
Spread: PHI: +6.5 (-110) | TOR: -6.5 (-110)
Total: 220.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: PHI: 38% | TOR: 62%
Series Price: PHI: (+320) | TOR: (-440)
76ers vs Raptors Betting Trends & Stats
- Philadelphia is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- Philadelphia is 1-4 ATS in its last five games against Toronto, including the postseason.
- Philadelphia is 0-5 ATS in its last five road games against Toronto.
- Toronto is 4-1 ATS in its last five games.
- Toronto is 5-0 ATS in its last five games against Atlantic Division opponents.
76ers vs Raptors Prop Bet
All 76ers-Raptors betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Wire to Wire Win: Raptors (+148) – The Raptors dominated Game 1 of this series in a 108-95 win. With one of the best home crowds in the NBA, Toronto could do the same in Game 2. Toronto might not have a larger winning margin on Monday night, but could control Game 2 in much the same manner they did in Game 1.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.