The Philadelphia 76ers versus the Charlotte Hornets is on the NBA schedule for Saturday.
All the information you need is below, in order to make a smart wager on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook.
76ers vs Hornets Game Info
- Philadelphia 76ers (46-30) vs. Charlotte Hornets (40-37)
- Date: Saturday, April 2, 2022
- Time: 12:30 PM ET
- Venue: Wells Fargo Center -- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
76ers vs Hornets Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: PHI: (-240) | CHA: (+198)
- Spread: PHI: -5.5 (-114) | CHA: +5.5 (-106)
- Total: 227 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
76ers vs Hornets Betting Trends
- Against the spread, Philadelphia is 37-39-0 this year.
- The 76ers' ATS record as 5-point favorites or more is 11-19.
- Philadelphia has played 76 games this year, and 35 of them have hit the over.
- Charlotte has 43 wins in 77 games against the spread this season.
- The Hornets are 11-8-1 as 5-point underdogs or greater.
- There have been 38 Charlotte games (out of 77) that hit the over this season.
76ers vs Hornets Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: 76ers win (69.3%)
76ers vs Hornets Point Spread
The 76ers are hosting the Hornets, and favored by 5.5 points. Philadelphia is -114 to cover the spread, with Charlotte being -106.
76ers vs Hornets Over/Under
A total of 227 points has been set for the 76ers-Hornets matchup on April 2, with the over available at -110 and the under at -110.
76ers vs Hornets Moneyline
Philadelphia is the favorite, -240 on the moneyline, while Charlotte is a +198 underdog on the road.