Cover Photo: Getty Images
North Carolina vs Washington Game Info
No. 9 Washington Huskies (27-8) vs. No. 1 North Carolina Tar Heels (28-6)
Date: Sunday, March 24, 2019
Time: 2:40 p.m. EST
Venue: Nationwide Arena — Columbus, OH
North Carolina vs Washington Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WAS: (+560) | UNC: (-825)
Spread: WAS: +11.5 (-110) | UNC: -11.5 (-110)
Total: 148 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: WAS: 36% | UNC: 64%
North Carolina vs Washington Betting Trends & Stats
- Washington is 18-16-1 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- UNC is 21-11-2 ATS this season.
- Washington hit the over in 12 of its 35 games this season.
- UNC hit the over in 15 of its 34 games this season.
- Washington beat No. 8 Utah State, 78-61, to advance to the second round of the NCAA Tournament.
- UNC beat No. 16 Iona, 88-73, in the first round of the NCAA Tournament.
(1) North Carolina gets the win over (16) Iona 88-73.— ESPN Stats & Info (@ESPNStatsInfo) March 23, 2019
Roy Williams moves to 29-0 in the Round of 64. pic.twitter.com/Lssjdz1xNJ
North Carolina vs Washington Prop Bet
All North Carolina-Washington betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Home Team (UNC) Total Points: Under 79.5 (-110) – UNC might be the third-best scoring offense in the country (86.1 points per game), but Washington has allowed just two opponents to score more than 79 points this season, the last of which came against No. 1 Gonzaga in December. The Huskies are currently on a 26-game run of holding opponents under 79 points.
Build your free bracket today, unlike other brackets, our $250,000 payout is guaranteed! It’s tournament time, and this year, you can get a piece of the action for FREE. Fill out your free bracket today, then come back to bet all throughout the tournament. https://www.fanduel.com/march-madness
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.