Oklahoma vs Virginia Game Info
No. 9 Oklahoma Sooners (20-13) vs. No. 1 Virginia Cavaliers (30-3)
Date: Sunday, March 24, 2019
Time: 7:45 p.m. EST
Oklahoma vs Virginia Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: OKLA: (+440) | UVA: (-600)
Spread: OKLA: +10 (-110) | UVA: -10 (-110)
Total: 126 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: OKLA: 39% | UVA: 61%
Oklahoma vs Virginia Betting Trends & Stats
- Oklahoma is 20-10-3 against the spread (ATS) this season - the 12th-best ATS record in the country.
- Virginia is 23-10 ATS, which is the fifth-best record in the nation.
- The Sooners have hit the over in just 13 of their 33 contests this season.
- The Cavaliers have hit the over 16 times this season.
Oklahoma vs Virginia Prop Bet
All Oklahoma-Virginia betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Away Team (Oklahoma) Total Points: Under 58.5 (-110) – Virginia has the best scoring defense in the country, but the Sooners are still bringing a formidable scoring attack to the court this Sunday. This Oklahoma team doesn't often have trouble scoring, averaging 71.9 points per game (PPG) on the year. The Sooners have scored 59 or more points in seven of their last eight games, including a 95-point performance against No. 8-seed Ole Miss in the first round of the NCAA Tournament.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Dan O'Shea is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Dan O'Shea also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Doshea93. While the strategies and player selection recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and plater selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.