Cover Photo: Getty Images
Tennessee vs Iowa Game Info
No. 10 Iowa Hawkeyes (23-11) vs. No. 2 Tennessee (30-5)
Date: Sunday, March 24, 2019
Time: 12:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Nationwide Arena – Columbus, OH
Tennessee vs Iowa Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: IOWA: (+300) | TENN: (-390)
Spread: IOWA: +8 (-110) | TENN: -8 (-110)
Total: 155.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: IOWA: 30% | TENN: 70%
Tennessee vs Iowa Betting Trends & Stats
- Iowa is 8-8 against the spread (ATS) this year in road or neutral-court games.
- Iowa is 8-9 ATS this season as an underdog.
- Tennessee is 5-1 ATS this season in games where it was a favorite by a total of six to 10 points.
- Tennessee is 7-6 ATS this season as a favorite on a neutral court.
Tennessee vs Iowa Prop Bet
All Iowa-Tennessee betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Away Team (Iowa) Total Points: Under 73.5 (-110) – Although Tennessee ranked near the middle of the pack in points allowed this season (118th in the nation), this Volunteers team only surrendered 69.5 points per game (PPG). In Iowa's first NCAA Tournament game against Cincinnati, the Hawkeyes shot the lights out and racked up 79 points, just 0.7 points below their season average of 78.3 PPG. If Tennessee can play their usual defense, Iowa could struggle from the field and go under this number.
Build your free bracket today, unlike other brackets, our $250,000 payout is guaranteed! It’s tournament time, and this year, you can get a piece of the action for FREE. Fill out your free bracket today, then come back to bet all throughout the tournament. https://www.fanduel.com/march-madness
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.