Arkansas vs Indiana Game Info
No. 5 Arkansas Razorbacks (18-15, 5-7 Away) vs. No. 1 Indiana Hoosiers (18-15, 14-5 Home)
Date: Saturday, March 23, 2019
Time: 12 p.m. EST
NIT FINAL - 5 Arkansas 84, 4 Providence 72 - Razorbacks will face Indiana on Thursday night— Kent Taylor (@KentTaylorWAVE) March 20, 2019
Arkansas vs Indiana Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ARK: (+185) | IND: (-235)
Spread: ARK: +5.5 (-110) | IND: -5.5 (-110)
Total: 149.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: ARK: 45% | IND: 55%
Arkansas vs Indiana Betting Trends & Stats
- Arkansas is 15-18 ATS this season
- The Hoosiers are 15-17 ATS.
- Arkansas has hit the over 10 times in its 33 contests.
- Indiana has hit the over 15 times this season.
- Arkansas won the first matchup between the two earlier in the season, 73-72.
- Indiana's leading point scorer, Romeo Langford, is unlikely to play due to a back injury.
Arkansas vs Indiana Prop Bet
All Arkansas-Indiana betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Home Team (Indiana) Total Points: Under 77.5 (-115) – The Hoosiers have been on a hot streak lately when it comes to scoring, but will it continue? This team finished 160th in scoring with 72.1 points per game, including 74 at home. Without their best player Romero Langford, the Hoosiers don't have a go-to scorer when they get into trouble offensively.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Dan O'Shea is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Dan O'Shea also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Doshea93. While the strategies and player selection recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and plater selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.