Loyola vs Creighton Game Info
No. 7 Loyola Ramblers (20-13, 5-6 Away) vs. No. 2 Creighton Bluejays (18-14, 11-6 Home)
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Creighton looks to win its opener for the ninth time in its last 11 postseason trips when it hosts Loyola Chicago on Tuesday at 8 pm in First Round action of the NIT.— Creighton Men’s Basketball (@BluejayMBB) March 18, 2019
PREVIEW: https://t.co/zNXel9Rc20 pic.twitter.com/6P7LihDDAa
Loyola vs Creighton Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LOY: (+330) | CRE: (-440)
Spread: LOY: +8.5 (-110) | CRE: -8.5 (-110)
Total: 136 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: LOY: 60% | CRE: 40%
Loyola vs Creighton Betting Trends & Stats
- Loyola is 16-17 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- Loyola is 1-5 ATS in its last six road games.
- The total has gone under in Loyola's last five road games.
- Creighton is 17-15 ATS this season.
Plenty of #Loyola storylines...— Siera Santos (@SieraSantos) March 18, 2019
• Creighton is Porter Moser’s alma mater.
• This is the first back-to-back postseason appearance for the Ramblers since 1963-1964.
• The Ramblers haven’t been to the NIT in 39 years!
Catch my preview at 5PM on @fox32news!
Loyola vs Creighton Prop Bet
All Loyola-Creighton betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Home Team (Creighton) Total Points: Over 72.5 (-110) – Creighton is averaging 78.8 points per game this season. Additionally, the Bluejays have scored at least 73 points in nine of their last 10 home games this season. Creighton has also scored 73 points or more in five of its last seven games overall.
Build your free bracket today, unlike other brackets, our $250,000 payout is guaranteed! It’s tournament time, and this year, you can get a piece of the action for FREE. Fill out your free bracket today, then come back to bet all throughout the tournament. https://www.fanduel.com/march-madness
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.