George Mason vs St. Bonaventure Game Info
George Mason Patriots (
Date: Friday, March 15, 2019
Time: 2:30 p.m. EST
George Mason vs St. Bonaventure Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook
Moneyline: GMU: (+170) | SBU: (-200)
Spread: GMU: +4 (-110) | SBU: -4 (-110)
Total: 130 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: GMU: 32% | SBU: 68%
George Mason vs St. Bonaventure Betting Trends & Stats
- St. Bonaventure has won six of the last seven games against George Mason, but the two teams split their pair of regular-season matchups 1-1 this year.
- George Mason is 13-19 against the spread (ATS) on the season and 8-11 ATS in conference.
- St. Bonaventure is 14-16-1 ATS this season and 10-8 ATS in conference play.
- George Mason is 3-4 straight up (SU) and 2-5 ATS in its last seven games.
- St. Bonaventure is 7-1 SU
George Mason vs St. Bonaventure Prop Bet
All George Mason-St. Bonaventure betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Away Team (George Mason) Total Points: Under 63 (-115) – Neither of these teams is an offensive powerhouse, but the Bonnies do boast a better defense than George Mason. St. Bonaventure has only given up more than 63 points once in its last eight games and surrendered just 64 points in that one-game exception. George Mason only scored 61 points in the second round of the A-10 Tournament against George Washington, and the Patriots are just two games removed from scoring 36 total points against VCU on March 5. In its last matchup with St. Bonaventure, George Mason also scored just 58 points.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Ian McCafferty is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Ian McCafferty also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username