Arkansas vs Florida Game Info
Arkansas Razorbacks (17-14, 8-10 SEC) vs Florida Gators (17-14, 9-9 SEC)
Date: Thursday, March 14, 2019
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Printable bracket for the 2019 SEC Conference Tournament! pic.twitter.com/EqZP0HeF6p— The Duel (@TheDuelSports) March 11, 2019
Arkansas vs Florida Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ARK: (+145) | FLA: (-170)
Spread: ARK: +3.5 (-110) | FLA: -3.5 (-110)
Total: 134.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: ARK: 20% | FLA: 80%
Arkansas vs Florida Betting Trends & Stats
- Arkansas is the No. 9 seed and Florida is the No. 8 seed in the 2019 SEC Tournament.
- Arkansas is 14-17 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- The total has gone over in five of Arkansas' last 10 games against Florida.
- Arkansas 7-11 ATS in conference games this season.
- Florida is 13-18 ATS this season.
- Florida is 7-3 straight up (SU) when favored against conference opponents.
- Florida is 9-1 SU in its last 10 games against La Salle.
SEC Tournament Champion probabilities:— The Barking Crow (@thebarkingcrow) March 13, 2019
Mississippi State: 6%
South Carolina: 2%
Georgia, Missouri, Texas A&M, Vanderbilt: <1%https://t.co/uETHXSCMF2
Arkansas vs Florida Prop Bet
All Arkansas-Florida betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook
- Home Team (Florida) First Half Point Total: Over 32.5 (-110) – The Gators are averaging 32.9 points in the first half this season, and Florida dropped 33 first-half points on the Razorbacks when these two teams first met earlier this season. Arkansas, meanwhile, has allowed opponents to score 32 points or more in the first half in all of the Razorbacks' last nine contests.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.