Hartford vs UMBC Game Info
Hartford Hawks (18-14, 10-6 Am. East) vs. UMBC (20-12, 11-5 Am. East)
Date: Tuesday, March 12, 2019
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: UMBC Event Center – Baltimore, MD
⚡️ #AEPLAYOFFS TODAY! ⚡️— Hartford Men’s Basketball (@HartfordMBB) March 12, 2019
The postseason continues this evening with a semifinal date at @UMBC_MBB! Tipoff is set for 7 p.m. on ESPN+! #AEHoops | #CapitalCityTeam
PREVIEW: https://t.co/kzJ4fSiFkM pic.twitter.com/vGEGbSlUPA
Hartford vs UMBC Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: HART: (-120) | UMBC: (+100)
Spread: HART: -1 (-110) | UMBC: +1 (-110)
Total: 130.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: HART: 57% | UMBC: 43%
Hartford vs UMBC Betting Trends & Stats
- Hartford is 4-0 against the spread (ATS) in its last four road games.
- The total has gone over in eight of Hartford's last 11 road games.
- Hartford has covered the spread in five of its last seven games against an opponent with a home winning percentage of .600 or better.
- UMBC is 4-1 ATS in its last five games against Hartford.
Hartford vs UMBC Prop Bet
All Hartford-UMBC betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Hartford First Half Moneyline (-104) – UMBC is one of the nation's worst first-half scoring teams, averaging just 28.8 first-half points per game (PPG), which ranks 334th in the nation. On the other hand, Hartford averages 34.5 first-half PPG, which ranks 127th in the nation. In the last three matchups between these two teams, the Hawks have outscored UMBC in the first half by 0.3 points per game.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.