Cover Photo: Getty Images
Western Michigan vs Central Michigan Game Info
No. 12 Western Michigan Broncos (8-23, 2-16 MAC) vs. No. 5 Central Michigan Chippewas (21-10, 10-8 MAC)
Date: Monday, March 11, 2019
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Printable bracket for the 2019 MAC Conference Tournament! pic.twitter.com/pEbF2IwV0y— The Duel (@TheDuelSports) March 11, 2019
Western Michigan vs Central Michigan Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WMU: (+340) | CMU: (-450)
Spread: WMU: +8.5 (-110) | CMU: -8.5 (-110)
Total: 154 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: WMU: 37% | CMU: 63%
Western Michigan vs Central Michigan Betting Trends & Stats
- Central Michigan is 17-10-1 against the spread (ATS) this season – the best
- Western Michigan is 14-15-1 ATS on the year.
- Central Michigan is 13-4-1 ATS in conference play.
- Western Michigan is 8-10 ATS against MAC opponents.
- The Broncos have hit the over in 17 of their 30 games – the most in the MAC.
- Central Michigan has hit the over 15 times this season.
- Central Michigan won both regular-season matchups against Western Michigan this year by 21 and seven points, respectively.
GAME DAY! The postseason has arrived! The Chippewas host rival Western Michigan TONIGHT in a 1st round matchup of the 2019 MAC Tournament.#PackMcGuirk #FireUpChips ⬆️— CMU Men's Basketball (@CMUMensBBall) March 11, 2019
Western Michigan vs Central Michigan Prop Bet
All Western Michigan-Central Michigan betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Home Team (Central Michigan) Total Points: Over 81.5 (-115) – Scoring more than 81 points may sound like a tough challenge in college basketball, but this Chippewas team is no stranger to high-scoring performances. Central Michigan boasts the No. 25 scoring offense in the nation, and the Chippewas have eclipsed 81 points in four of their last seven games.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Dan O'Shea is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Dan O'Shea also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Doshea93. While the strategies and player selection recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and plater selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.