Celtics vs Clippers Game Info
Date: Monday, March 11, 2019
Time: 10:30 p.m. EST
Celtics vs Clippers Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BOS: (-128) | LAC: (+108)
Spread: BOS: -2 (-110) | LAC: +2 (-110)
Total: 226.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: BOS: 74% | LAC: 26%
Celtics vs Clippers Betting Trends & Stats
- Boston is 4-1 straight up in its last five games.
- Boston is 7-3 straight up in its last 10 road games.
- Los Angeles is 5-0 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- Los Angeles is 4-1 ATS and 4-1 straight up in its last five home games.
- Los Angeles is 8-3 straight up in its last 11 games against Boston.
On Boston's west coast trip, Gordon Hayward has a team-high average offensive rating of 119.8.— Chris Grenham (@chrisgrenham) March 10, 2019
Celtics vs Clippers Prop Bet
All Celtics-Clippers betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Gordon Hayward Total Points: Over 13.5 (-108) – Gordon Hayward is playing his best basketball of the season, and he's doing it all while sporting a black eye. In his last three games, Hayward is averaging 19.0 points per game while shooting 70.6 percent from the floor and 41.6 percent from beyond the arc. Hayward also dropped 19 points in a Feb. 9 loss to the Clippers.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.