Cover Photo: Getty Images
Miami (OH) vs Akron Game Info
Miami (OH) RedHawks (
Date: Monday, March 11, 2019
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Location: James A. Rhodes Arena – Akron, OH
It's #ZipsGameday as #8 Akron hosts #9 Miami in the First Round of the MAC Tournament! #1Akron— Akron Zips MBB (@ZipsMBB) March 11, 2019
Monday, March 11
⏰ 8 PM
Live Stats: https://t.co/viIV4pWna2 pic.twitter.com/FKRPwVREJV
Miami (OH) vs Akron Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: M-OH: (+195) | AKR: (-245)
Spread: M-OH: +5.5 (-110) | AKR: -5.5 (-110)
Total: 130.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: M-OH: 37% | AKR: 63%
Miami (OH) vs Akron Betting Trends & Stats
- Miami (OH) is 11-6-1 against the spread (ATS) as an underdog this season.
- Miami (OH) has hit the under in three straight games.
- Miami (OH) is 9-8-1 ATS in conference games this season.
- Akron is 8-12 ATS as a favorite this season.
- Akron is 8-10 ATS in conference games this season.
It's a MAC Tournament GAMEDAY! We are in Akron and will face the Zips tonight at 8 p.m.! Watch live on ESPN+— MiamiOH Basketball (@MiamiOH_BBall) March 11, 2019
: https://t.co/KEZMNDP1Nz #RiseUpRedHawks pic.twitter.com/RezrZFJP7e
Miami (OH) vs Akron Prop Bet
All Miami (OH)-Akron betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- First Half Total Points: Over 59.5 (-110) – Akron averages 30.6 first-half points per game (PPG) this season while Miami (OH) averages 34.1. These teams met twice during the regular season and both matchups featured at least 60
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Taylor Smith is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Taylor also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username jtsmittyyy. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.