Liberty vs Lipscomb Game Info
No. 2 Liberty Flames (27-6, 14-2 ASUN) vs. No. 1 Lipscomb Bisons (25-6,
Date: Sunday, March 10, 2019
Time: 3 p.m. EST
Three auto bids on the line today:— Jeff Goodman (@GoodmanHoops) March 10, 2019
Big South: No. 2 Radford vs. No. 4 Gardner-Webb (1 p.m.)
Missouri Valley: No. 5 Bradley vs. No. 6 UNI (2 p.m.)
Atlantic Sun: No. 1 Lipscomb vs. No. 2 Liberty (3 p.m.)
Liberty vs Lipscomb Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LIB: (+225) | LIP: (-285)
Spread: LIB: +6.5 (-110) | LIP: -6.5 (-110)
Total: 136 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: LIB: 61% | LIP: 39%
Liberty vs Lipscomb Betting Trends & Stats
- Liberty and Lipscomb split their two regular-season meetings, 1-1, on the year.
- Liberty is 16-14 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- Lipscomb is 15-14 ATS this season.
- Lipscomb has the No. 8 scoring offense in the country, averaging 82.3 points per game.
- Liberty has the No. 11 scoring defense in the country, allowing 62.1 PPG.
Liberty Flames vs. Lipscomb Bisons – 3/10/2019 Free Pick & CBB Betting Prediction - https://t.co/zrA9N6syKk— Razor Ray Monohan (@Cappers_Picks) March 9, 2019
Liberty vs Lipscomb Prop Bet
All Liberty-Lipscomb prop bets and odds are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Second Half Away Team (Liberty) Point Total: Over 35 (-115) – Liberty showed consistent second-half scoring in its two meetings with Lipscomb this season, putting up 36 and 35 points, respectively. But the Flames have been playing their best second-half offense since that second meeting with Lipscomb, scoring more than 35 points in 5-of-6 second halves. Liberty also averaged 40.4 second-half points per game across these five contests.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.