Raptors vs Pelicans Game Info
Toronto Raptors (46-19, 19-12 Away) vs. New Orleans Pelicans (30-37, 18-13 Home)
Date: Friday, March 8, 2019
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Smoothie King Center – New Orleans, LA
Raptors vs Pelicans Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TOR: (-320) | NO: (+250)
Spread: TOR: -7.5 (-110) | NO: +7.5 (-110)
Total: 232 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: TOR: 79% | NO: 21%
Raptors vs Pelicans Betting Trends & Stats
- Toronto is 1-8 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games.
- Toronto is 4-12 ATS in its last 16 road games.
- Toronto is 12-5-1 ATS in its last 18 games against New Orleans.
- New Orleans is 6-1 ATS in its last seven games.
- New Orleans is 1-8 ATS in its last nine home games against Toronto.
Raptors vs Pelicans Prop Bet
- Kawhi Leonard Total Points: Over 26.5 (-122) – On the season, Kawhi Leonard is averaging 27.0 points per game (PPG). In his only two games in March, Leonard is averaging 32.0 PPG. He only managed to put up 20 points in the Raptors' lone meeting with the Pelicans earlier this season, but with Anthony Davis playing less and less these days, the Pelicans defense is that much more vulnerable. New Orleans now surrenders 115.0 PPG, which ranks 26th in the NBA.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel use his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.