Bradley vs Missouri State Game Info
Bradley Braves (17-14, 9-9 MVC) vs. Missouri State Bears (16-15, 10-8 MVC)
Date: Friday, March 8, 2019
Time: 3:35 p.m. EST
PREVIEW: Braves begin their quest for a @ValleyHoops title and automatic bid to the NCAA Tournament when they play Missouri State in the Arch Madness quarterfinals on Friday at 2:30 p.m.!— Bradley Basketball (@bradleyumbb) March 6, 2019
▶️ https://t.co/PgMXYMlWez pic.twitter.com/7Q180Lf0tV
Bradley vs Missouri State Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BRAD: (+120) | MSST: (-140)
Spread: BRAD: +2.5 (-110) | MSST: -2.5 (-110)
Total: 124 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: BRAD: 37% | MSST: 63%
Bradley vs Missouri State Betting Trends & Stats
- Bradley is 13-17 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- Bradley is 8-10 ATS in conference games this season.
- Bradley is 4-6 straight up (SU) in its last 10 games against Missouri State.
- Missouri State is 12-18 ATS this season.
- Missouri State is 6-4 SU as favorites in conference games.
- Missouri State is 5-4-1 ATS in its last 10 game against Bradley.
Bradley has a 28% chance of beating Missouri State on Friday. https://t.co/6wPgwUtZu4— Tony Seghetti (@TSeghetti11) March 4, 2019
Bradley vs Missouri State Prop Bet
All Bradley-Missouri State betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Home Team (Missouri State) Total Points: Under 63 (-115) – Missouri State isn't exactly an offensive juggernaut and the Bears have struggled to score points lately, scoring more than 63 points in just one of their last four games. It's also worth mentioning that Missouri State only put up 55 points against Bradley the last time these two teams played earlier this season.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.