Cover Photo: Getty Images
Arkansas vs Vanderbilt Game Info
Arkansas Razorbacks (15-14, 6-10 SEC) vs. Vanderbilt Commodores (9-20, 0-16 SEC)
Date: Wednesday, March 6, 2019
Time: 8:30 p.m. EST
Arkansas vs Vanderbilt Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook
Moneyline: ARK: (-125) | VAN: (+105)
Spread: ARK: -1.5 (-110) | VAN: +1.5 (-110)
Total: 142 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: ARK: 47% | VAN: 53%
Arkansas vs Vanderbilt Betting Trends & Stats
- Arkansas is 12-17 ATS this season, the second-worst record in the SEC.
- The only SEC team with a worse record than Arkansas, is its opponent, the 11-18 Commodores.
- The Razorbacks have struggled to hit the over, doing so in only eight of their 29 games, the worst in the conference.
- Vanderbilt has not been much better, with a 9-18-1 over/under record this season.
- Arkansas won the first meeting between the two at home, 69-66.
Mike Anderson says 3-point defense is going to be one of the keys to Wednesday's game at Vanderbilt.— Dorian Craft (@doriancraft) March 5, 2019
See what else he had to say about Arkansas' midweek matchup against the Commodores
WATCH: https://t.co/BTZkQV5ueQ@THV11 #WPS pic.twitter.com/sm2Hp8CVNg
Arkansas vs Vanderbilt Prop Bet
All Arkansas-Vanderbilt betting odds, line, and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Home Team (Vanderbilt) Total Points: Under 70.5 (-120) – The Commodores have struggled to win games this season with the worst record in the SEC. Their inability to score has a lot to do with that. They're 242nd in the nation with an average of 69.7 points per game. Vanderbilt is much better at home, averaging 76.3 points per contest, but have struggled of late. The Commodores have failed to score 71 points in their last 11 games and five of their last six home games.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Dan O'Shea is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Dan O'Shea also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Doshea93. While the strategies and player selection recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and plater selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.