Ohio State vs Purdue Game Info
Ohio State Buckeyes (18-10, 8-9 Big Ten) vs No. 14 Purdue Boilermakers (21-7, 14-3 Big Ten)
Date: Saturday, March 2, 2019
Time: 2 p.m. EST
Location: Mackey Arena – West Lafayette, IN
As Ryan Cline prepares for #Purdue’s senior day, he looks back on how far he came from his days as a small, skinny, shooter, & the day he almost lost everything. Great, longer read from @nbairdjc on @CARMEL_BBALL alum.https://t.co/wRRJS6zVbc— Matt Glenesk (@MattGlenesk) March 1, 2019
Ohio State vs Purdue Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: OSU: (+590) | PUR: (-875)
Spread: OSU: +12 (-110) | PUR: -12 (-110)
Total: 133.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: OSU: 37% | PUR: 63%
Ohio State vs Purdue Trends & Stats
- Ohio State is 5-11 against the spread (ATS) in its last 16 games.
- Ohio State is 2-5 ATS in its last seven road games.
- Ohio State is 1-4 ATS in its last five road games against Purdue.
- Purdue is 1-4 ATS in its last five games.
- Purdue is 6-2 ATS in its last eight home games.
Ohio State vs Purdue Prop Bet
All Ohio State vs Purdue betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- First Half Spread: Ohio State +6.5 (-110) – In the last 10 matchups between these two teams, Ohio State has been outscored in the first half by an average of only 0.6 points. In the last three, Purdue has improved but has still only outscored Ohio State by an average of 5.3 points in the first half, which is still under this first-half line.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.