Clippers vs Kings Game Info
Los Angeles Clippers (34-29, 17-17 Away) vs Sacramento Kings (31-30, 19-12 Home)
Date: Friday, March 1, 2019
Time: 10 p.m. EST
Venue: Golden 1 Center – Sacramento, CA
Getting after it.— LA Clippers (@LAClippers) March 1, 2019
Sacramento, CA pic.twitter.com/Zr13Cx78m5
Clippers vs Kings Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LAC: (+136) | SAC: (-160)
Spread: LAC: +3.5 (-110) | SAC: -3.5 (-110)
Total: 237.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: LAC: 21% | SAC: 79%
Clippers vs Kings Betting Trends & Stats
- Los Angeles is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- Los Angeles is 12-6 ATS in its last 18 road games.
- Sacramento is 6-1 ATS in its last seven games.
- Sacramento is 2-6 ATS in its last eight home games against Los Angeles.
All Clippers vs Kings betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Lou Williams Total Points: Over 21.5 (-110) – Williams remains a frontrunner for the NBA Sixth Man of the Year Award and has become the Clippers' No. 1 scorer following the departure of Tobias Harris at the trade deadline. In his last 10 games, Williams is averaging 23.0 points per game. He has scored at least 21 points in three of his last five games, including a 30-point performance against the Suns in the Clippers' last game prior to the All-Star break.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.