Akron vs Buffalo Game Info
Date: Tuesday, Feb. 26, 2019
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Alumni Arena — Buffalo, NY
GAME DAY!!— UB Men's Basketball (@UBmenshoops) February 26, 2019
Only two more chance to see your Bulls at Alumni Arena!
Come out tonight as UB completes a three-game home stand, hosting Akron at 7:00 pm!!
TICKETS ARE GOING FAST!!#UBhornsUP | #UBLegendary pic.twitter.com/OiJDKcV8VI
Akron vs Buffalo Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: AKR: (+800) | UB: (-1300)
Spread: AKR: +14 (-110) | UB: -14 (-110)
Total: 149 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: AKR: 16% | UB: 84%
Akron vs Buffalo Betting Trends & Stats
- Akron is 8-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last 12 games against Buffalo.
- Akron is 5-0 ATS in its last five games.
- Buffalo is 5-0 straight up (SU) in its last five games.
- Buffalo is 5-0 SU in its last five home games.
One reason to like Buffalo in March? Bulls may have college basketball's best sixth man in Nick Perkins. Went for 26 and 10 last Friday against Toledo. 6-8, 250. Tough matchup.— Jon Rothstein (@JonRothstein) February 19, 2019
Akron vs Buffalo Prop Bet
All Akron vs Buffalo betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Home Team (Buffalo) Total Points: Over 81.5 (-110) – Surprisingly, the Buffalo Bulls have one of the best offenses in the NCAA this season. Buffalo averages 85.6 PPG (4th in the NCAA) thanks to its elite 3-point shooting. The Bulls attempt an average of 28.5 3-pointers per game, making 9.8 per game (18th in the NCAA). Additionally, the Akron Zips' defense lets opponents attempt 21.2 3-pointers per game (122nd in the NCAA).
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.