Cover Photo: Getty Images
Bucks vs Bulls Game Info
Milwaukee Bucks (45-14, 20-9 Away) vs Chicago Bulls (16-44, 7-23 Home)
Date: Monday, Feb. 25, 2019
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: United Center – Chicago, IL
Bucks vs Bulls Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIL: (-390) | CHI: (+310)
Spread: MIL: -8 (-110) | CHI: +8 (-110)
Total: 226.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: MIL: 62% | CHI: 38%
Bucks vs Bulls Betting Trends & Stats
- Milwaukee is 34-22-3 against the spread (ATS), the second-best ATS record in the NBA.
- Chicago has hit the over in 27 out of 50 games this season, the sixth-worst percentage in the league.
- Milwaukee has won four straight and nine of its last 10 overall.
- Milwaukee is looking for the season sweep over the Bulls after beating them in their three previous contests.
#Bulls Update: Kris Dunn is "very doubtful" for Monday night's game vs. the Bucks with a bad migraine. The Bulls sent medical personnel to Dunn to help him out. Otto Porter (left leg strain) is questionable. Bucks forward Giannis Antetokounmpo (right knee soreness) is doubtful.— Mark Potash (@MarkPotash) February 25, 2019
Bucks vs Bulls Prop Bet
All Bucks-Bulls betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Lauri Markkanen: Over 21.5 Points (-118) –
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Dan O'Shea is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Dan O'Shea also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Doshea93. While the strategies and player selection recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and plater selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.