San Francisco vs BYU Game Info
San Francisco Dons (20-6, 8-4 WCC) vs BYU Cougars (18-10, 10-3 WCC)
Date: Thursday, Feb. 21, 2019
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Marriott Center – Provo, UT
GAMEDAY!!— BYU Basketball (@BYUbasketball) February 21, 2019
BYU vs San Francisco
⌚ 7pm MST
$5 #5ForTheFight Tix ➡️ https://t.co/iQ7NS8tkbs
️ BYU Radio
BYUtv#BYUhoops #GoCougs pic.twitter.com/N9NZIhGSXV
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SF: (+150) | BYU: (-180)
Spread: SF: +3.5 (-110) | BYU: -3.5 (-110)
Total: 146.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: SF: 30% | BYU: 70%
San Francisco vs BYU Betting Trends & Stats
- San Francisco is 1-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- San Francisco 10-5 ATS in its last 15 games against BYU.
- BYU is 4-1 ATS in its last five games.
- BYU is 0-5 ATS in its last five games against San Francisco.
- The total has hit the under in seven of BYU's last eight games.
San Francisco vs BYU Prop Bet
All San Francisco vs BYU betting odds, lines and props are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Home Team (BYU) First Half Points Over 35.5 (-120) – In the last 10 games against San Francisco, BYU has averaged 39.7 first-half points. On the season, BYU averages 80.1 points over the course of a full game, putting them almost five points ahead of the pace here.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.