Wagner vs Bryant Game Info
Wagner Seahawks (13-12, 8-6 Northeast) vs Bryant Bulldogs (8-17, 5-9 Northeast)
Date: Thursday, Feb. 21, 2019
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Chace Athletic Center – Smithfield, RI
GAMEDAY No. 2⃣6⃣.— Bryant Men's Basketball (@BryantHoops) February 21, 2019
Bulldogs. Seahawks. National TV.
See you at .
⏰ 7 p.m.
Chace Athletic Center
https://t.co/BBRTyZm6qk#12Seven4 | #NECMBB pic.twitter.com/ReFqqAyA5K
Wagner vs Bryant Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WAG: (-125) | BRY: (+105)
Spread: WAG: -1 (-110) | BRY: +1 (-110)
Total: 134.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: WAG: 55% | BRY: 45%
.@pioneer_pride takes a look at how @AHGrant_24 stacks up among some of the most improved players in the NEC this season in the @NECsports Overtime! Blog.— Bryant Men's Basketball (@BryantHoops) February 20, 2019
https://t.co/g1cij2a1ZO#12Seven4 | #NECMBB pic.twitter.com/tJjbLsR6eL
Wagner vs Bryant Betting Trends & Stats
- Wagner is 8-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last 11 road games.
- Wagner is 3-8 ATS in its last 11 games against a team with a winning percentage below .400. Bryant holds an 8-17 record coming into tonight's game.
- Bryant is 5-2 ATS in its last seven games following an ATS loss. The Bulldogs lost to Fairleigh Dickinson, 97-84, in their last game.
- The under has hit six times in Bryant's last eight home games.
Wagner vs Bryant Prop Bet
All Wagner vs Bryant betting odds, lines and props are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- First Half Spread: Wagner -0.5 (-105) – In the last 10 matchups between these two, Wagner has outscored Bryant in the first half by an average of 3.9 points. When you bring that down to the three most recent matchups, Wagner has outscored Bryant in the first half by an average of 6.0 points.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.