Cover Photo: Getty Images
Vermont vs UMBC Game Info
Vermont Catamounts (21-5, 11-1 Am. East) vs UMBC Retrievers (17-10, 9-3 Am. East)
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: RAC Arena
Vermont vs UMBC Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UVM: (-265) | UMBC: (+210)
Spread: UVM: -6 (-110) | UMBC: +6 (-110)
Total: 127 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: UVM: 50% | UMBC: 50%
Vermont vs UMBC Betting Trends & Stats
- Vermont is 17-6-2 against the spread (ATS) this season, the fourth-best record ATS in the nation at 73.9 percent.
- Vermont is 8-4-1 ATS on the road.
- UMBC is 11-12-0 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- UMBC is 4-5-0 ATS at home.
- The total has gone under in nine of the last 12 UMBC games.
- The total has gone under in four of the last six Vermont games.
Vermont, winners of 23 straight America East regular season road games, currently down 5 at Hartford. Officials just assessed Hartford a flagrant foul and nearly had Catamounts shoot them at wrong basket after lengthy discussion. That would have been new.— Ray Curren (@currenrr) February 16, 2019
Vermont vs UMBC Prop Bet
All Vermont vs UMBC betting odds, lines and props are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Away Team (Vermont) Total Points: Over 66.5 (-115) – The Catamounts are averaging 73.6 points per game, well above the total they need to hit tonight in order to win this prop bet. In fact, Vermont has failed to hit the 66.5-point mark in all but three of their 26 games this season.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.