Oregon vs USC Game Info
Oregon Ducks (15-10, 6-6 Pac-12) vs USC Trojans (14-16, 7-6 Pac-12)
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Game Notes: Oregon Visits USChttps://t.co/KkZO4KiKAi— Oregon Men's Basketball (@OregonMBB) February 18, 2019
Oregon vs USC Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook .
Moneyline: ORE: (+125) | USC: (-145)
Spread: ORE: +2.5 (-110) | USC: -2.5 (-110)
Total: 137.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: ORE: 28% | USC: 72%
Oregon vs USC Betting Trends & Stats
- Oregon is 3-5 against the spread (ATS) in road games.
- Oregon is 7-3 ATS in its last 10 games against USC.
- USC is 3-2 ATS in its last five home games.
- The total has gone under in four of the last six Oregon-USC meetings.
- The total has gone under in seven of the last nine Oregon games.
Oregon vs USC Prop Bet
All Oregon vs USC betting odds, lines and props are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Away Team (Oregon) Total Points: Over 67.5 (-115) – The Ducks haven't played well on the road this season, but recent history indicates they can absolutely thrive against the Trojans on Thursday night. Reason being, Oregon has put up at least 68 points in their last six road games at USC. Meanwhile, the Trojans have allowed their opponents to score at least 68 points in five of the last six games, with two of those coming at home.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.