Cover Photo: Getty Images
Missouri vs Ole Miss Game Info
Missouri Tigers (12-11, 3-8 SEC) at Ole Miss Rebels (17-7, 7-4 SEC)
Date: Saturday, Feb. 16, 2019
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Location: The Pavilion at Ole Miss – Oxford, MS
GAMEDAY!— Ole Miss Basketball (@OleMissMBB) February 16, 2019
The Pavilion (Craddock Court)
2:30 p.m. CT
Missouri vs Ole Miss Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and props are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIZZ: (+350) | MISS: (-470)
Spread: MIZZ: +9 (-110) | MISS: -9 (-110)
Total: 139 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: MIZZ: 9% | MISS: 91%
Missouri vs Ole Miss Betting Trends & Stats
- Ole Miss is 4-1 straight up and 2-2-1 against the spread (ATS) versus Missouri in their last five meetings.
- Ole Miss is 11-3 ATS as the favorite this season.
- Three of the last five Missouri-Ole Miss meetings have gone over the total.
- The last three Ole Miss games have gone under the total.
The Rebels are looking to increase their winning streak to four games today. How did they get there? @SethAustinTV has the scoop along with a special recognition to Justin Reed. pic.twitter.com/n4eOxAvLjR— Ole Miss Basketball (@OleMissMBB) February 16, 2019
Missouri vs Ole Miss Prop Bet
All Missouri vs Ole Miss prop bets and odds are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Home Team (Ole Miss) Total Points: Over 74 (-115) – The Rebels are averaging 81.3 points per game at home this season, which is 8.3 more points than they score on the road. Mizzouri, on the other hand, is allowing 76.4 points per game over their last seven.
Get $5 with your first deposit on FanDuel. Join Now.
Al Walsh is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Al Walsh also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username 14AdotWalsh. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.