Cover Photo: Getty Images
Yale vs Columbia Game Info
Yale Bulldogs (15-4, 5-1 Ivy) at Columbia Lions (6-14, 1-5 Ivy)
Date: Friday, Feb. 15, 2019
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Location: Levien Gymnasium – New York, NY
Alumni Weekend kicks off tonight! #ColumbiaMBB #Gameday presented by @BarbasolShave #RoarLionRoar #IvyHoops— Columbia Basketball (@CULionsMBB) February 15, 2019
#ESPNPlus @IvyOnESPN pic.twitter.com/B2XUnSkUQU
Yale vs Columbia Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and props are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: YALE: (-350) | CU: (+270)
Spread: YALE: -7 (-110) | CU: +7 (-110)
Total: 144.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: YALE: (83%) | CU: (17%)
Yale vs Columbia Betting Trends & Stats
- Yale is 4-0 straight up in its last four meetings with Columbia.
- Yale is 10-3 against the spread as the favorite this season.
- Yale is 7-2 ATS in its last nine games.
- Five of the last six Yale games have gone under the total.
- Four of the last five Columbia games have gone over the total.
- The last four Yale-Columbia meetings have gone over the total.
I'm told the Bucks, Cavs and Pistons will be at the Yale-Columbia game on Friday.— Adam Zagoria (@AdamZagoria) February 12, 2019
Here's my feature on How Yale's Miye Oni Went From Division 3 College Commit to An NBA Prospect via @forbes https://t.co/AwuovoVryC
Yale vs Columbia Prop Bet
All Yale-Columbia betting lines, odds and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- 1st Half Point Spread: Yale -4 (-105) – The Bulldogs are averaging 38.2 points per game in the first half of all contests this season – good enough for 27th-best first-half scoring in the country. On the flip side, the Lions are averaging only 32.1 points per game in the same scenario.
Get $5 with your first deposit on FanDuel. Join Now.
Al Walsh is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Al Walsh also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username 14AdotWalsh. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.