Texas Tech vs Oklahoma Game Info
No. 18 Texas Tech Red Raiders (18-5, 6-4 Big 12) at Oklahooma Sooners (15-8, 3-7 Big 12)
Date: Saturday, Feb. 9, 2019
Time: 4 p.m. EST
All betting odds, lines and props are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TTU: (-115) | OKLA: (-105)
Spread: TTU: -1 (-110) | OKLA: +1 (-110)
Total: 131 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages
Texas Tech vs Oklahoma Betting Trends & Stats
- Texas Tech is 3-9-1 ATS in its last 13 games.
- Texas Tech is 1-6 ATS in its last 7 games on the road.
- Oklahoma is 8-3 ATS in home games this season.
- Oklahoma is 5-1 ATS in its last six games at home against Texas Tech.
- The total has gone over in three of Texas Tech's five road games.
- The total has gone over five of Oklahoma's last seven games.
Texas Tech men’s basketball team warming up. pic.twitter.com/YrT5bnv9k2— Carlos Silva Jr. (@cmsilvajr) February 9, 2019
All Texas Tech vs Oklahoma betting odds, lines and props are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- 1st Half Moneyline: Oklahoma (+100) – We're getting excellent value here with Oklahoma playing Texas Tech very tough at home in recent history. Even though the Red Raiders are a nationally-ranked program, they have still struggled away from home in this matchup, winning just one of their last eight games in Norman against the Sooners. Oklahoma may not get the win in this contest, but the home-court advantage should have them off to a fast start.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.