Cover Photo: Getty Images
Villanova vs Marquette Game Info
No. 14 Villanova Wildcats (19-4, 10-0 Big East) at No. 10 Marquette Golden Eagles (19-4, 8-2 Big East)
Date: Saturday, Feb. 9, 2019
Time: 2:30 p.m. EST
Location: Fiserv Forum – Milwaukee, WI
Villanova vs Marquette Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: VILL: (+115) | MARQ: (-135)
Spread: VILL: +2 (-110) | MARQ: -2 (-110)
Total: 145 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: VILL: 46% | MARQ: 54%
Villanova vs Marquette Betting Trends & Stats
- Villanova is on an 11-game winning streak.
- Villanova is 20-9 ATS when the total is 140 to 149.5 over the last two seasons.
- Villanova is 21-10 ATS on Saturdays over the last three seasons.
- Villanova is 13-6 ATS against teams with a winning record.
- Villanova is 4-1 straight up and 2-3 ATS against Marquette over the last three seasons.
- The total has gone over in four of the last five Villanova-Marquette meetings.
Villanova vs Marquette Prop Bet
All Villanova-Marquette betting odds, lines and props are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- 1st Half Home Team (Marquette) Total Points: Over 34.5 (-115) – The Golden Eagles are one of the more underrated teams in college basketball. With the national spotlight on them today, that should give them added motivation against another one of the top teams in the nation. It's worth noting that Marquette is averaging
Get $5 with your first deposit on FanDuel. Join Now.
Al Walsh is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Al Walsh also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username 14AdotWalsh. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.