Cover Photo: Getty Images
Auburn vs LSU Game Info
Auburn Tigers (16-6, 5-4 SEC) at LSU Tigers (18-4, 8-1 SEC)
Date: Saturday, Feb. 9, 2019
Time: 2 p.m. EST
Location: Pete Maravich Assembly Center – Baton Rouge, LA
Auburn vs LSU Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: AUB: (+130) | LSU: (-150)
Spread: AUB: +2.5 (-110) | LSU: -2.5 (-110)
Total: 159.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: AUB: 26% | LSU: 74%
Auburn vs LSU Betting Trends & Stats
- Auburn has won its last three meetings against LSU.
- LSU is 8-3-1 ATS in its last 12 games.
- The total has gone over in two of the last three Auburn-LSU meetings.
- The total has gone over in 10 of the last 13 LSU games.
Samir Doughty once played for Will Wade at VCU. Today, the Auburn guard will go up against the LSU head coach in a key SEC game in Baton Rouge (1 p.m., ESPN2).— Josh Vitale (@JoshVitale) February 9, 2019
"He’s a great player, a great person, and I’m looking forward to seeing him.” https://t.co/jo5LxwUoKQ
Auburn vs LSU Prop Bet
All Auburn-LSU betting odds, lines and props are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Home Team (LSU) Total Points: Over 81 (-115) – We should see plenty of points on the board today as both teams round out the Top 10 for points scored per game in the nation with LSU at No. 9 and Auburn at No. 10. LSU will look to break its three-game losing streak against Auburn and should have a much better chance to do so at home, where the Tigers own an 11-1 record. Not to mention, LSU is averaging 86.1 points per game at home, as opposed to 80.1 on the road.
Get $5 with your first deposit on FanDuel. Join Now.
Al Walsh is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Al Walsh also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username 14AdotWalsh. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.