Thunder vs Nuggets Game Info
Oklahoma City Thunder (17-9, 7-6 Away) @ Denver Nuggets (18-9, 10-3 Home)
Date: Friday, Dec. 14, 2018
Time: 10:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Pepsi Center – Denver, CO
Thunder vs Nuggets Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: OKC: (-120) | DEN: (-102)
Spread: OKC: -1.5 (-110) | DEN: +1.5 (-110)
Total: 218.5 – Over (-110) | Under (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: OKC: (50%) | DEN: (50%)
Thunder vs Nuggets Betting Trends
- Denver is 5-4 outright (6-3 ATS) versus OKC over the last three seasons.
- OKC is 6-18 ATS against divisional opponents over the last two seasons.
- Five of the last nine Denver-Oklahoma City games have gone under the total.
Thunder vs Nuggets Best Prop Bets
- Russell Westbrook: Over 44.5 Points + Rebounds + Assists (-110) – Westbrook has consistently been in triple-double range against the Nuggets throughout his career, and that includes recording one against them back on Nov. 24. Things should be much easier tonight, though, as the Nuggets are so banged up at the moment and missing some key players. We're not even risking a lot here on this bet. Gotta love it, folks!
- Nikola Jokic: Over 30.5 Points + Rebounds (-106) – You would think that matching up with Steven Adams presents problems, but that hasn't been the case in most of these recent matchups for Jokic. Look for him, at home, to give a truly inspired performance and keep his team close in this game. Jokic has grabbed at least 11 rebounds in four of the last six meetings with OKC.
Get $5 with your first deposit on FanDuel. Join Now.
Al Walsh is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Al Walsh also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username 14AdotWalsh. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.