Bears vs. Packers Game Info
Green Bay Packers (5-7-1, 0-6 Away) @ Chicago Bears (9-4, 6-1 Home)
Date: Sunday, Dec. 16, 2018
Time: 1:00 p.m. EST
Bears vs. Packers Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: GB: (+188) | CHI: (-220)
Spread: GB: +5.5 (-110) | CHI: -5.5 (-110)
Total: 45 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: GB: (56%) | CHI: (44%)
Bears vs. Packers Betting Trends & Stats
- Chicago has the third-best ATS record in the NFL at 9-4-0 while the Packers are towards the bottom at 5-7-1.
- Green Bay has yet to win a road game this season and has lost eight straight road games dating back to last season.
- The Packers are 1-4-1 ATS as a road team this year, while the Bears are an NFL best 6-1-0 ATS as a home team.
- This will be the 198th meeting between these two teams, with the Packers holding a slim 97-94-6 lead over the Bears all time.
- Since 2011, the Bears are 2-15 against Green Bay and haven't beaten them since November 2015. The last time the Bears beat the Packers at Soldier Field was Sept. 27, 2010.
Bears vs. Packers Best Prop Bets
- Chicago Bears to Win + Under 44.5 points (+190) – You have to believe in the Bears defense to win this game, but it's a rivalry game so it won't be easy. This game will probably look something like the game against the Rams last Sunday and the Bears should could easily come out on top in a low-scoring affair.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Ian McCafferty is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Ian McCafferty also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username itmccaff. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.