Mountain West Championship Game Info
No. 25 Fresno State Bulldogs (10-2,
Date: Saturday, Dec. 1
Time: 7:45 p.m. EST
Mountain West Championship Betting Info
All lines and prop bets provided by FanDuel Sportsbook – Updated Nov. 30 at 10 a.m. EST
Moneyline: FRES: (+115) | BSU: (-135)
Spread: FRES: +2 (-110) | BSU: -2 (-110)
Total: 52.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public Spread Betting Percentages: FRES: (38%) | BSU: (72%)
Records Against the Spread:
If UCF loses to Memphis, then winner of Boise State-Fresno State MWC title game will earn Group of 5 New Year’s 6 berth in Fiesta Bowl— Brett McMurphy (@Brett_McMurphy) November 28, 2018
Mountain West Championship Injury Report
- FRES: None
- BSU: QB – Chase Cord (OUT - Undisclosed)
- BSU: WR – Octavius Evans (QUESTIONABLE - Undisclosed)
- BSU: WR – John Hightower (OUT - Undisclosed)
- BSU: WR – Khalil Shakir (OUT - Undisclosed)
Wow - that's an incredible stat for Fresno State. https://t.co/bFT9xjvZn6— Chadd Cripe (@chaddcripe) November 27, 2018
Mountain West Championship Interesting Stats
- Saturday's Mountain West Conference Football Championship Game is both a rematch of the 2017 conference title game and this year's Week 11 matchup that Boise State won, 24-17, at home.
- Since the inception of the MW title game in 2013, Fresno State has the most appearances (four) and Boise State has the second most (three). But the Broncos have two championship wins (2-0) compared to Fresno State's one (1-3).
- This is the third time we will see a Fresno State-Boise State matchup in Boise for the MW Championship Game, and the Broncos have won both of the prior title-game meetings (2014, 2017).
Pretty amazing here, considering where the Bulldogs were after that Friday night in Boise a few weeks back, that Fresno State might be one win at Boise, and one loss by UCF, away from playing in the Fiesta Bowl.— Scott Bemis (@SBemisOnline) November 25, 2018
Mountain West Championship Best Prop Bets
- Away Team (Fresno State) Total: Under 25 Points (-105) – Fresno State has struggled to put up points in Boise lately. The Bulldogs have averaged just 15 points per game over the last three trips to Albertsons Stadium and its infamous blue turf.
- Home Team (Boise State) Total: Under 27.5 Points (-105) –
This series has been quite the low-scoring affair lately. The winner of each of the previous four meetings between these two teams has averaged 24.25 points per game, scoring no more than 28 and no fewer than 17 points, among those four wins. Fresno State also boasts the No. 2 scoring defense in the country, allowing only 13.5 points per game.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.